Personal : Renters

If you currently rent the home you are living in from someone else, you need an HO4, or renters insurance to protect your personal belongings and the liability exposures you may face. Renters insurance is usually very inexpensive and can provide you with a valuable tool to help “start over” if there is a catastrophic loss. Typical perils covered by this insurance include fire and lightning as well as the extended coverage of wind, hail, aircraft, riot or civil commotion, vehicles, explosion, smoke, vandalism or malicious mischief.

Your landlord cannot carry an insurance policy to protect your personal belongings. Your landlord cannot pass the insurable interest test for coverage. As such, these items would need to be covered on an HO4 policy. Please contact us today to get the process started. Call us at 910-329-4443 or 910-327-3388 or use our online quote request form to start the process. As always, any quote request we receive will be responded to before the close of the next business day.

Thank you for investing your valuable time with SFI Group, Inc. Get your quote request started today!

Request Quote

Copyright ©2012 SFI Group, Inc. :: Helpful Information | Helpful Links | Contact | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Wilmington, NC web design by Inspire